Thursday, May 15, 2008

OOPS

With things going on, I had forgotten all about sending stuff for GTM to the artist who's gonna do it. He tried to contact me tonight by Yahoo while I was on the Phone with Britt, then E-Mailed me some of the same. Luckily, I saved all the reference material I had prepped for Omar except the uniform shot, and sent that all to him. Let's see if he finishes in time for CAG 8.

Also, how cool am I that I was able to carry several heavy boxes around the corner today with a pulled muscle in my arm? Yeah, somewhere along the way I had pulled a muscle making it very painful to hold any kind of box. But, I needed to get to three stops around the corner with no time to spare and no time to wait on the freight. So, I snagged the boxes and carried them. Somehow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home