Thursday, March 02, 2006

DAS BOOT

I'm havin' serious trouble with boots lately. See, I had one pair that lasted several years 'cause I rarely wore 'em. Wore 'em at work an' that was that. Next pair were some perfect Tims, but at work they got destroyed too. THEN they were discontinued when I went to order more! Since then, been tryin' to find some boots to fit, but every pair I try in my size fits but is still loose! Happened again today when I finally tried on th' pairs I ordered. Was inspired by the slush storm we had. Ah well, guess I gotta keep lookin'.
Wifey fell asleep on me last night, so I abused her about it tonight. Hey, gotta have my fun somewhere after she leaves me talkin' to myself with no warnin'. Seriously, though, I'd love to see some of th' ways she does it fer myself. To hear their descriptions is so...weird. Take my word fer it. This was also th' first night we had talked in a few days. She went right to bed on th' weekend (sure, THEN she goes to bed when tired) an' she told me she even went out with people from th' store! My wife, actually hung out! That's...huge! Well, hopefully that starts a trend. She deserves more than an absentee hubby...needs some friends to do stuff with an' get off th' farm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home