Tuesday, March 21, 2006

BULL CRAP

Th' trains SUCK. Th' R train STILL isn't back on schedule since that damn strike fer starters. I made it early today to it, so when I got to th' N transfer thought I'd take it since it's express an' always comes soon after this train. Waitin' there, no N. Another R comes an' I decide to take it, which now puts me as late. N train finally passed at Pacific Street. Stupid trains. Got to 14th 10 minutes behind but was able to catch th' 6 right away...along with bein' jammed in as usual. Made it to class with 7 minutes to spare. Geeze, I hate travelin'.
Got my history test back. Made a few mistakes that got me a 72, but was th' first test so I don't mind. Now that I got th' feel an' we're gettin' closer to contemporary history with less wild names, I can probably do better. In WS we hadda watch a stupid video about people forced to immigrate to send money back home. Blah. Dunno what in th' hell that hadda do with WS an' don't care. Listened to my walkman through it.

Wifey came on tonight an' was relatively awake. Was showin' me new belly rings she wanted to get on Ebay an' askin' my opinion. Was that really wise? Can't say it was. Ya know, I'm tryin' to deal with it, but it's just SO STUPID! I really hate this fad. I mean, really, really, really, REALLY hate. This. Fad. Whatever genius started this trend better hope we never meet. Funny thing is, it probably wouldn't bother me as much if she had it when we met, but she didn't an' so here we are. Yes, I know, I have issues...I'm workin' on it! Now don't feel sorry fer her you all out there...she knew up front what she was gettin' into when she married me; how screwed up I am. Of course, in theory, when I get back with her might not even care about it no more like with her added earrings, but that's a theory that's gonna be very delayed in testin'. You'll see why below.

We phoned fer a bit but she was startin' to zone out so she went off ta bed. One day we'll have a long convo again. Found out her job ain't union which's fantastic. So they can dick her around all they want an' she can't do shit. When I worked at Key Food, I didn't find out until after I quit that my initiation fee was never paid to th' union (s'posed to be automatic) an' therefore I was never IN th' union. Meanwhile, I was payin' union dues an' they called up ASKIN' fer back dues they thought they were owed. That's frigged up as it is, but th' fact I was unionless in a union job...wondered how many other people they screwed like that. Wondered how many could've been fired an' not been able to do a damn thing about it. I sent a warnin' to 'em, so was up to them to save themselves. She just hasta watch her ass 'cause they're already dickin' with her hours. But she goes full time this week which means she'll have insurance which means she'll get to a doc, so I guess th' situation can be made do right now.

'Fore I went to bed scanned an' sent Betsy pages from th' book so she could do th' essay due Thurs. Wasn't able to get herself a copy an' th' one in th' library's always gone apparently, so I offered. No big. Dunno when I'm gonna get around to writin' mine. Don't really care niether. Once th' class is done I'm burnin' th' damn book. Should be a law against forcin' people into this bullcrap classes.

Steve's wife had some troubles, so looks like he won't be in this week an' has vacation next week, which means I won't have a lotta work till he gets back. Yesterday an' today I finished well before 11, so I have nuttin' to do till I leave 'cept dick around. Don't mind when it's slow, but non-existant's another thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home