M&Ms
So I commented on Betsy's blog, droppin' hints at who I was an' reiteratin' what I told her to further drive it home. See, she brings snacks with her to class, most usually Skittles, an' she offers 'em to me at times. I don't particularly care fer Skittles, so I said (jokingly, of course) anytime she wanted to bring in M&Ms (which she doesn't like) I'll gladly take some off her hands. Which's what I put in her blog.
So tonight, she comes in an' puts a bag of M&Ms on my desk. Funny thing is, I thought that might happen an' sure enough it did. Was really very funny, kind of a move I've done in th' past. Shared 'em with my group an' we got through another crappy dull class.
My games arrived today so instead of nappin' I played X-Men till I hadda go. Paid fer it with a headache, though, fer th' rest of th' night. Ah well, nap tomorrow is all.
Last night, me an' wifey were talkin'. I went off about piercings then changed gears to joke around. All my jokes she got defensive about. Me, I was just tryin' to clear my meanings up. Tonight she declares it was a fight. A fight? Really? I wasn't fightin'...so I declare it a simple misunderstandin'. Our first fight has yet to happen, an' will happen when both parties know they're fightin'. I've had fights, that WASN'T a fight. Heh hey, we're makin' things up as we go along anyways, so it works.
So tonight, she comes in an' puts a bag of M&Ms on my desk. Funny thing is, I thought that might happen an' sure enough it did. Was really very funny, kind of a move I've done in th' past. Shared 'em with my group an' we got through another crappy dull class.
My games arrived today so instead of nappin' I played X-Men till I hadda go. Paid fer it with a headache, though, fer th' rest of th' night. Ah well, nap tomorrow is all.
Last night, me an' wifey were talkin'. I went off about piercings then changed gears to joke around. All my jokes she got defensive about. Me, I was just tryin' to clear my meanings up. Tonight she declares it was a fight. A fight? Really? I wasn't fightin'...so I declare it a simple misunderstandin'. Our first fight has yet to happen, an' will happen when both parties know they're fightin'. I've had fights, that WASN'T a fight. Heh hey, we're makin' things up as we go along anyways, so it works.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home