WHY ME?
Watched more of th' Godfather. Still wasn't impressed. Had it's moments, sure, but it's highly overrated. Did think Al Pacino's first wife was attractive, though...at least that wasn't a movie exaggeration there.
In th' discussion class we had another quiz. This one I flew through havin' read that chapter 2 weeks ago. Although, I did make one mistake an' misread two questions. Ah well, still passed. Got back our other tests an' were let go. Yay. When I got to th' platform I checked th' test an' saw I got a 100, but they had some comments like generic answers or I didn't explain somethin'. So what? Plus they had hard times readin' some of my words. Oh well, s'whatcha get fer doin' an essay test you jackasses.
Wifey couldn't make it long tonight so I was soon on my own. This dude from one of my boards IMed me. First he wanted help gettin' up to date with Spidey. Okay, no problem. Problem was when I said somethin' he completely twisted it into somethin' else. Then th' dumb questions started. I mean, REALLY dumb questions. "Why wouldn't you want Uncle Ben to come back?" I only expect th' comic readers here to get that, but believe me, it is a stupid question. Tryin' to explain a RETCON about people havin' sex became sex with a racoon?! I swear, why do all th' retards feel a need to contact me? I mean, I've tried very hard not to come off as an approachable nice-guy type to prevent this, but still they find me. Friggin' hell.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home