Thursday, March 12, 2009

RUSH FILM

I ended up late to class on a day we were supposed to go out and film a location with the variety of shots we learned about to gradually reveal it. I had about 20 mins left of the exercise so I got my camera and rushed out. I found a building under construction that I used. Although, I realized it had to be done the same way as our introductory exercise a few classes ago and had to restart from scratch. No big, 8 shots about 10 seconds each. I got it done pretty quick, just I think a couple shots I did woulda been better served in a different part of the sequence but what can ya do. They were last-minute changes anyways.

Seeing some of the resulting shoots I think I took the assignment a bit too literally, but considering it was just me with less time while everyone else had partners and the full time. Fortunately, we didn't have time to view mine today before the next class in the face of all those better films. See if she remembers to watch it next week while I try to figure out how to upload the photos I took to my portfolio page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home