Thursday, May 01, 2008

WILL WONDERS NEVER CEASE...

The other day, Tina had asked me if I'd be free today as she might be. This of course implies a hangout, of which I was fairly certain wouldn't happen due to past history. But, surprise surprise, as I was on my way to the bank I got a call from her and it was on. I just had to finish up my errands, then I went to pick her up giving her the first ride in my van. I was luckily able to get another spot back on my block and we walked over to the diner. She had been fasting as she's Greek, so she was craving the meat and dairy big time. What better place for that than a former ice cream parlor? She tried the bison burger and loved it, and got to experience a sundae there for the first time. Think she's gonna be going there a LOT more often. She also proceeded to rag on me about Liz, saying we'd be a good couple and so on. What the hell is this? Sue, sis now Tina? Think they're trying to drop me hints or something? We had intended to hang with Maya and her BF after she finished picking him up from the airport, but they opted to hang out together and Tina went home after getting her nails done. One funny thing, though, is she has a Ghandi quote about change on her change purse, and that quote came up in tonight's episode of Grey's Anatomy. How's that?

There are talks of major changes in the company. Managers are gonna be switched around all over the district, and what I'm hearing so far is ALL of our managers are going except the crappy-ass night one. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home