Monday, April 28, 2008

TEXAS HOLD 'EM

My plan was to move my vacation to one of the open weeks in June, 1) so I could actually HAVE a vacation this year, and 2) so I could get back to Texas and pick up where I abprutly left off. Well, them sumbitches with their singular vacation days closed up the Fridays in both weeks. Since I hafta wait till I'm 5 years in to split up my vacation weeks, I can't do 4 days off. So, yeah, Texas in January. Yay. Not.

I've dropped TWO more spaces in the standings. I'm losing voters instead of gaining, and I can't even launch the ad campaign I want to because I don't have images to market, nor the time to make one up. Liz isn't doing much better as apparently all her friends either can't get to the site or sign up. Others have had that problem as well, some glitch in Ian's registration program or something. I dunno, all I know is it's not a new problem except for the fact now it's affecting us. Ah well, as long as we stay ABOVE the line by Sunday. Next round, though, all my deadbeat friends who have NO EXCUSES not to sign up and vote are gonna be pestered until they do. That means everyone who isn't going through life drama or bogged with work.

The CAG meeting's being moved a week for Mother's Day. D called me yesterday to hang out, but we're hanging on Saturday instead to go see Iron Man! He's due back at work on Monday, able to move about by now. I finally convinced Tommy when I went to the store to try to get to a meeting (Liz's hotness helped some, I won't lie there). I hafta remember to tell him the date's been changed in a text tomorrow. I finished listing my comics and I boarded all that I could, gotta get more of those this week. Also, Tina proposed a possible hangout on Thursday. Will it happen? Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home