Friday, December 28, 2007

ALIEN VS. LEGEND

Holy hell! An easy day! No traffic, PARKING, got all my outside stops done and was still able to get into the building quick, and made my last delivery with 10 mins to spare! What the hell? I musta been due. The last two weeks have been hell, so I was definitely owed. I even caught the other FedEx guy to make use of his close-list for New Years to top mine off. Lucky break. Unfortunately, only 9 of my regulars are closed. Unfortunately, those 9 could mean a LOT for me on Wednesday. Seriously, you'd think getting a reduction like that would be a good thing, except it bites you in the ass the next delivery day. But, what can ya do?

Because of the holiday comics came out today. As a result, I met a guy at my shop I never seen before instead of my usual crew. Nice guy, friendly, heavy on talking comics. I'm ALWAYS up to talking comics. But, I was also tired and hungry, so I bailed as soon as I could. 'Rents came home from somewhere with some Burger King (didn't I JUST have that?) so at least lunch was taken care of. I did try to start writing something, but all motivation left me. Apparently, I also passed out which made me miss a phone call I was looking forward to with Britt. Dammit. I HATE getting old!

Plans with D are final. We're gonna go see AvP tomorrow, then I Am Legend Sunday. Best part? It'll be FOR FREE. My ma still has some passes left to the theater and they expire Monday, so may as well go out with a bang, no? Too bad he didn't seem to thrilled about a double movie weekend, or else I woulda suggested we go see Alvin and the Chipmunks too so if it sucks it's still free. Probably will; the success of these cartoon-to-movie things is very low, especially since Jason Lee is in it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home