Thursday, September 30, 2010

AUDITED

Every so often, the station gets audited to ensure they're meeting all the companies standards and what not. Monday and Tuesday I came in to work, did my usual morning routine and route, then proceeded to have to go through all the trucks to make sure they had their paperwork and all the Vehicle Inspection Report books to fix any errors made. Initially I was gonna do all three months we had on file of the books, but was told Tuesday to just do August and September's. Gee, thanks for letting me waste half a day on June...

The actual audit was yesterday. I ended up having to stay off my route to man the room as the guy called out sick. The audit went pretty well and we scored high, except one truck had an outdated thing in it. Love to know how that happened since I checked each piece individually, but whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home